I have a boat load of horse stuff all tangled up in my brain right now and I'm having a hard time sorting through it all. So, I think instead of dealing with it, I'll just sort out all the ridiculous shit I recently bought (gift cards and Christmas money sure are handy). Something new, something used, something borrowed, something blue. Shit - I could wear this stuff to my wedding!
- Something new - Okay, I lied. A few things are new.
- I got a full set of XC boots from Majyk Equipe. Thanks Riding Warehouse for your bomb ass sales. I feel like this was a necessity purchase, and had to happen at some point.
- PS of Sweden Marshmallow browband. Think pearls and lots of bling. Decidedly NOT a necessity, but I'm considering it part of my 30th birthday present to myself.
- Something used
- A used Equine Comfort sheepskin pad. Craigslist for $50. I bought some sheepskin soap to go with it, so in total it was about $65. Its in pretty good shape, so I'd call this a good deal!
- Something borrowed
- This happens constantly (see main and tail conditioner). I'm sure this annoys my friend, but I like to think she uses my wound care spray a lot.
- Something Blue
- PS of Sweden navy fleece halter. Purely fluff. I thought the beastie would look magical in it. He does.
- A tipperary eventing vest in navy. Also a necessity purchase. This purchase also has the added bonus of really making my mom happy. ;)
I almost feel like I have a tack purchasing hangover. Some of the stuff felt like a necessity, but the PS of Sweden accessories definitely weren't. Ah well - we all go a bit overboard every once in a while.